ADMIRATLY Printed Charts and Publications
Since Akademi Denizcilik is a part of ADMIRALTY's POD (Print on Demand) service, it can print all charts registered to the ADMIRALTY POD service within minutes and deliver them to the end user. This allows your ship's urgent orders to be completed as quickly as possible.
ADMIRALTY NAUTICAL PUBLICATIONS
Akademi Denizcilik is the official provider of ADMIRALTY's printed publications. It brings all the nautical publications published within ADMIRALTY to Turkey and delivers them to the end user.
- ADMIRALTY Sailing Directions
- ADMIRALTY List of Lights and Fog Signals
- ADMIRALTY List of Radio Signals
- ADMIRALTY Tide Tables
- ADMIRALTY Mariner's Handbook
- ADMIRALTY Ocean Passages for the World
- ADMIRALTY ECDIS and ENC Reference Publications
- ADMIRALTY General Publications and Reference Guides
- ADMIRALTY Nautical Almanac
- ADMIRALTY Miscellaneous Astronomical Publications
- ADMIRALTY Tidal Stream Atlases
- ADMIRALTY Notices to Mariners
Perfect Solutions for Maritime
WHAT IS AKADEMI VECROUTE VIEWER OFFERING?
Choose the ports and let VecRoute create your route!
Ability to view / order / update AVCS, ADP and ENP publications in one program!
The ability to order 24/7 with a single click!
and More..VIEW ALL FEATURES
NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS PARTNERS
- BA4015-A Planning Chart for the Atlantic Ocean.-25.08.2022
- BA4005-A Planning Chart for The Indian Ocean.-25.08.2022
- BA4002-A Planning Chart for the Pacific Ocean.-25.08.2022
- BA4001-A Planning Chart for the Atlantic and Indian Oceans.-25.08.2022
- BA3759-The Kingdom of Bahrain, Approaches to Port of Sitrah.-25.08.2022