Akademi Vecroute Viewer
"Reduces the Workload, Maximizes Navigational Safety"
Akademi Vecroute Viewer (VR) is a back of bridge software that combines many services (multi-tools) that ships and maritime companies can use in route and cruise planning.
Akademi Vecroute allows viewing, ordering, uploading and updating of AVCS, ADP and ENP publications in a single program. This situation not only reduces the workload of ship personnel and company managers, but also maximizes navigational safety.
MODULES AND DETAILS
Contains basic functions. It is the Akademi Vecroute Viewer software itself. The program cannot be used without this license.
- Manual routing,
- ADP, AENP, AVCS viewing/online-ofline update/order creation,
- Exporting data (Exchange Set) for Ecdis,
- ADP & AENP & AVCS Certificate creation,
- ADP & AENP & AVCS View available licenses.
- Order viewing/confirmation,
- View available licenses.
This module contains the following information.
- MARPOL 73/78 Fields – In their most up-to-date form,
- 12 Nm Territorial Waters Areas,
- Air Pollution Areas (Californian Air Regulation Board, Chinese Ministry Of Transport and the Republic of Korea Ministry of Fishing).
NAVAREA ALERTS MODULE
It reports the current status of all NavArea available in the world.
AUTO ROUTING MODULE
It draws the most appropriate route between ports, recommends necessary publications and charts. It also provides convenience in narrow channel passages.
CURRENT WEATHER MODULE
Shows the wind, sea and ice conditions, ocean/sea surface currents and pressure conditions in the desired region. All are updated automatically.
WEATHER-ROUTE OPTIMIZER MODULE
It adapts the route between the two ports determined for navigation to weather conditions, and optimizes the route in terms of navigational safety.
LOAD LINES AREA MODULE
Visualizes all load lines areas on the chart.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Windows 8/10 System
- 4 GB of RAM
- i3 Processor